Kyoko appreciate your feedback

Please feel free to leave your feedback.

I believe there is always room for improvement and we hope to get better and better.

2 Likes

Very cool project)
But I would like less contests that depend on invitations.
A lot of people got into the Whitelist part 2 who artificially screwed up points, as they went through their gleam with their fake accounts. It looks unfair to those participants who honestly earned points.
I would like to see competitions in which you can win only thanks to your skills, knowledge and love for the project.

1 Like

Hey Sergey, thank you for your prompt response! That’s a good feedback, we really appreciate that, and will have some changes in the following campaign : )

1 Like

Hello linsey!
Thank you for asking.
I would like to note, in my opinion, a flaw on the site https://kyoko .vault.inc/#/.
I have two types of deposit with different amounts and different periods.
At the same time, I see 2 lines in the “Deposit” section.
But in the “Rewards” section there is one line and one amount.
It’s very confusing.
As an investor, I would like to understand the specific amounts for each deposit.
I would be grateful for your comment.

1 Like

Hey Smith007, just confirm with the team, unfortunately we can’t display the different reward amount of different deposits in the single token pool. Reward is calculated according to the total stake amount of the users.

1 Like

This is a very cool project, with a great future, I really believe that it will be top 1 in the world!

1 Like